For Contact and Mamoolat (Prescribed Routine) Reporting
Mamoolat (Prescribed Routine) Reporting ▼ Directions to Khanqah Imdadia ▼
If you have a rectification link with the Faqeer (author) then write clearly on a plain paper the following information and pass it on to the Faqeer.
Your name, father's name, Address, Academic qualifications, Hobbies, your daily routine, pattern of life, If you have gained Zikr earlier from somebody then that Zikr and the name and introduction of the person who gave this Zikr to you.
These information would be useful in gaining you advice/or suggesting something for you.The person with Islaahi link should follow these four Golden rules.
- Narrate your condition (circumstances) to the Faqeer if there is no Shariee obstacle. For direct contact ask/inquire in the fix timings.(For example direct contact with ladies is not very suitable).If it is difficult then through correspondence, In the letter make two columns. In the right column, describe your own condition/situation and leave the left column for Faqeer for reply.
- After knowing the research by Faqeer, try to practise it completely. If something is not understood, then inquire about it.
- Consider your Sheikh as the best in the whole world for you. Not he is the best and above all as only Allah Taala knows about it. and Faqeer is very sinful. May Allah Taala forgive all the sins (Aamin).
- Those who are the responsibility of the Faqeer they should only contact Faqeer for spiritual rectification. Never disclose your condition/state before anybody else as it may be sometimes harmful. This is also known as Tauheed Matalab. It is like getting treatment of a disease from a single doctor. Multiple opinion's is not practicable sometimes due to cause of worriness.
It is requested to the outsiders that they should make an appointment on telephone before arrival and should also make an arrangement for boarding and lodging (food and stay) before coming so that the routine of the Faqeer is not disturbed which is very dangerous to the Salikin in spiritual field/ in Tasawwuf.
The time for phone call is from 12:00pm to 1:00pm PST (except Friday) and this time has been allocated for this purpose.
May God bless all the Ummat-Muslima and forgive us (Aamin).
- For contact call on numbers below:
- Residence: 0092 51 5470582 (Allah Abad, Rawalpindi)
- Mobile: 0092 300 5010542 (If it changes, please ask for new number by calling 0092 321 5289274)
- Khanqah Address:
- SYED SHABBIR AHMAD KAKA KHEL
- H # CB-1991/1, st#4,Ashraf Lane,nearby Amir Hamza(RA)masjid Allah Abad, Westridge-3, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
- E-mail Addresses:
Mamoolat (Prescribed Routine) Reporting
Those who have rectification link with Hazrat Shah Sahib are requested that they should download the form below, and fill in their report of daily mamoolat (prescribed routine), and send it monthly to him, in any methods given above.
Download the form in any format. For online filling, download the MS Excel file (.xls) and for printing, download the PDF file.Download PDF Download XLS
Directions to Khanqah Imdadia
Khanqah Current Building
View Direction to Khanqah Imdadia Ashraf Lane,westridge-3, Rawalpindi.pakistan in a larger map